Monday, January 23, 2012

Kat Presents: A Decade of Me

A lot of these songs you've probably heard before.  Sometimes I feel like my musical taste has barely changed since high school.  When I think about who I am today, and what my teenage self might think about that, I'm pretty happy with how I've turned out.  A lot of these are some of my very favorite songs.  I think this mixtape represents who I am, what my life is like, and how it's changed - or stayed the same - over the past ten years.

1. Mika - Grace Kelly
2. Semisonic - F.N.T.
3. Limbeck - Honk + Wave
4. Blue October - Jump Rope
5. Alex Hwang - Mr. Pretender
6. Phantom Planet - California
7. Regina Spektor - Dance Anthem of the 80s
8. Everybody Else - Meat Market
9. Mates of State - My Only Offer
10. The Stills - Retour a Vega
11. Brand New - Sic Transit Gloria...Glory Fades
12. Glen Hansard - Say it to Me Now
13. Death Cab for Cutie - Tiny Vessels
14. Jill Souble - The Jig is Up
15. Ivy - One More Last Kiss
16. Johnette Napolitano & Danny Lohner - The Scientist
17. Carla Bruni - Quelqu'un m'a dit
18. Julie Delpy - A Waltz For A Night
19. Death Cab for Cutie - A Movie Script Ending
20. The Postal Service - Against All Odds
21. No Strings Attached - Round Here
22. Mike Doughty - I Hear the Bells
23. Rilo Kiley - With Arms Outstretched


Individual Track Streaming & Downloading

Complete Mixtape

No comments:

Post a Comment