Sunday, December 4, 2011

Jono Presents: I AM ROMANCE CAT (Places Wot I Bin)


Romance Cat

Verse 1
These two eyes become stars when night falls
The back alley is my home
The moon and stars come out
Never again will I hold up a fish shop
All those days I would cry in sorrow
I am a loner

Chorus
Now I'm leaving for the ocean
To catch fish by casting spider webs as nets
I AM ROMANCE CAT (sic)
The little stars that dance, reflected in a sad city
I AM ROMANCE CAT (sic)
The deep and sad ocean that has left without me

Verse 2
I used to fly the deep ocean so freely
Now I am sinking to the bottom without end

Chorus

1. Nowhere to Run, Nowhere to Hide - Gravediggaz
2. I Still Miss Someone - Johnny Cash
3. Ride On - Cruachan
4. Satan is a Lawyer - Gojira
5. Aus Ferner Zeit - Equilibrium
6. The Chosen - Unearth
7. Blazin - In This Moment
8. Romance Cat - Cherry Filter
9. Disconnector - Hell is for Heroes
10. Steer - Missy Higgins
11. Purple Rain - Preston Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment