Songs that remind me of summer. Songs that remind me of winter. It's the time of the season for spoodles.
SUMMER
1. Teenage Fanclub - Did I Say
2. Pretty & Nice - Tora Tora Tora
3. The Divine Comedy - Untitled Melody
4. Say Hi - Devils
5. Talking Heads - Road To Nowhere (Early Version)
6. Fountains of Wayne - Mexican Wine
7. Sondre Lerche - To Be Surprised
8. Frank Zappa - Baby Snakes
9. Carla Morrison - Compartir
10. Pascal Comelade - L'Argot du Bruit
AUTUMN (Interlude)
11. Mike Errico - When I Get Out of Jail
WINTER
12. Ingrid Michaelson - Creep
13. Son, Ambulance - Julet's Son
14. Lou Reed - Sword of Damacles
15. Dan Bern - Reeperbahn
16. Cocorosie - Lemonade
17. Andrew Belle - Static Waves
18. Rivers Cuomo - Can't Stop Partying
19. Ben Harper - Another Lonely Day
20. Howard Tate - I Learned It All The Hard Way
21. The Format - A Save Situation
SPRING (P.S.)
Peter Griesar - Karma Song
No comments:
Post a Comment