Sunday, October 9, 2011

Peter Presents: Fugue State

I like to lie on the floor and stare at the ceiling. The floor means I'm less likely to fall asleep, and the ceiling means there's nothing to catch my eye and send my thoughts in a new direction. I just stare at the ceiling and let my thoughts stretch, going where they will. I wanted a tape that swelled and bled out, noisy in parts but sparse in others. I can't make you lie on the floor and stare at the ceiling while you listen to this, but that's what it's for.

1. Wilco - I Am Trying To Break Your Heart
2. The Microphones - Headless Horseman
3. Lana Del Rey - Video Games
4. Neutral Milk Hotel - April 8th
5. Cat Power - Colors and the Kids
6. Now It's Overhead - Wonderful Scar
7. Titus Andronicus - To Old Friends and New
8. Mirah - Monument
9. Radiohead - Hunting Bears
10. Radiohead - Like Spinning Plates
11. Radiohead - Life In A Glass House

Individual Track Streaming & Downloading

Complete Mixtape

No comments:

Post a Comment