A Mixtape in Three Acts
ACT ONE: HOPE
1. "Is There a Ghost" - Band of Horses
2. "Summer, Highland Falls" - Billy Joel
3. "In the Summer's When You Really Know" - Jets To Brazil
4. "A Talk With George" - Jonathan Coulton
5. "That's Me Trying" - William Shatner
6. "Sun in an Empty Room" - The Weakerthans
ACT TWO: DESPAIR
7. "Help I'm Alive" - Metric
8. "Wake Up Exhausted" - Tegan Quinn and Alkaline Trio
9. "Here's Looking at You, Kid" - The Gaslight Anthem
10. "It's A Motherfucker" - eels
11. "Shipwrecked (Glass Bottom Boats)" - Austin Lucas
12. "Brand New Angel" - Jeff Bridges
ACT THREE: TRIUMPH
13. "Pretty Good Year" - Chuck Ragan
14. "First Train Home" - Imogen Heap
15. "Very Loud" - Shout Out Louds
16. "At Least I'm Not As Sad As I Used To Be" - fun.
17. "Your Ass Ain't Laughing Now" - American Steel
18. "Let Her Dance" - The Bobby Fuller Four
Individual Track Streaming & Downloading
Complete Mixtape (Right Click, Save Link As)
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment